Tuesday, May 20, 2014

I Got Stung By A Bee!




I've always wondered how it would feel like to get stung by a bee. Well, in previous blog post I'd mentioned that our house has been infested by kamikaze bees. They have never bothered us before. They just fly into the house, after a few rounds, they crash to the floor succumb to their death. But on 15 May 2014, while I was sweeping the kitchen floor as dead bees were scattered all over the place, one bee in particular (wasn't exactly dead yet) stung me somewhere in between my toes. Huhu. I felt a sharp pain. It wasn't as painful that I'd imagine it to be, it was actually quite bearable. However, the sight of the stinger pulsating kinda freak me out a bit. My mum help me pluck the stinger out using tweezers. The pain subsided. But later on, my feet began to swell. I did put an ice pack on my feet to reduce the swelling. That night, I started to feel feverish. I slept without any fan or AC switched on, I felt so cold. Fortunately, I'm feeling much better now. Hopefully I'll be turning into SuperBee soon. :D

p.s: Alhamdulilah, thank God our Malaysian bees are quite small. I can't imagine how it would feel like getting stung by a larger sized bee. The horror! O_o

Labels: ,



Comments:

blog comments powered by Disqus

Older Posts    Home    Newer Posts
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...