Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Organized Drawers

I bet most of you have seen this life hack circulating around the Internet. It is originally from DarkRoomAndDearly.com. You can click on the link to go directly to the tutorial for organizing shirts.


via DarkRoomAndDearly.com

Anyway, I don't have a lot of t-shirts but I do have a lot of 'tudung instant', the one with hard awning. Always had problems when organizing them neatly in my drawer, I can never fit them all in my drawer. Usually I will fold 1 to 3 tudung in a bunch (like below) and just plop them in the drawer. But when I want to find them, I need to pull them out, and I don't have the patience to fold them back neatly.

So after seeing the life hack above, I wanted to see whether it would work for my 'tudung instant'. First of all, we need to fold them individually, like below!



Once you have done that, it is time to store them vertically in your drawer. By doing so, you save space and maximize visibility. You can easily find all your coloured tudung, to match with your clothes. Most importantly, your awning won't be ruined.

Labels: ,



Comments:

blog comments powered by Disqus

Older Posts    Home    Newer Posts
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...