Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Baked Apples with Cinnamon Sugar


Salam & Hi..

This is a quick and healthy snack that you can try out when you're craving for something sweet!







Serving : 1 (or 4 people if u choose to slice them up)
Calories : 82 calories for 1 whole apple

Ingredients
1 medium sized apple
2 tspn of sugar
1/2 tspn of cinnamon

Method
1. In a bowl, mix together sugar and cinnammon.
2. Prepare the apples. You can either
a) carve out a small hole in the center of the apple by cutting the stem and core, or
b) cut stem and core and slice them into wedges.
* I wanted my apple to cook faster, so I'm cutting them into wedges.
3. Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar onto the apple(s)
4. Baked until soft. I'm using my magic grill pan, so it took only 5-10 minutes, no need to preheat my oven. :P




Labels: , ,



Comments:

blog comments powered by Disqus

Older Posts    Home    Newer Posts
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...