Baked Apples with Cinnamon Sugar
Salam & Hi..
This is a quick and healthy snack that you can try out when you're craving for something sweet!
Serving : 1 (or 4 people if u choose to slice them up)
Calories : 82 calories for 1 whole apple
1 medium sized apple
2 tspn of sugar
1/2 tspn of cinnamon
1. In a bowl, mix together sugar and cinnammon.
2. Prepare the apples. You can either
a) carve out a small hole in the center of the apple by cutting the stem and core, or
b) cut stem and core and slice them into wedges.
* I wanted my apple to cook faster, so I'm cutting them into wedges.
3. Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar onto the apple(s)
4. Baked until soft. I'm using my magic grill pan, so it took only 5-10 minutes, no need to preheat my oven. :P