Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Maysaa's Cameltoe

Note: It's a delicate subject, but someone had to bring it up. Sometimes ladies, we need to realize that our pants and leggings are just too tight and they don't fit so we should just give up. Or be ready for the consequences. :)


I was browsing Maysaa just now, and I saw 1 top that stood out of the rest (not in a good way). It was the Jersey Insert Satin Hoodie. The hoodie does look great, but the thing that ruined that whole picture was the super tight leggings the model was wearing - hence the title. :D

And I thought Maysaa's clothing was supposed to be modest and covered up. I know.. I know the leggings is not from Maysaa, but still, there are other pants that could be worn by the model.


^
There's kids who reads my blog, so had to censor the photo. :))


If you guys want to see it for yourself, head to Maysaa. :">

Labels: ,



Comments:

blog comments powered by Disqus

Older Posts    Home    Newer Posts
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...