Friday, December 31, 2010

Domino's GPS Tracker

Ever wondered where you pizza was?

ok. this is old news, but its pretty exciting coz, after I order my pizzas, I know what's going on. I would normally shout out to my parents, "They are baking our Pizza now!". and then just when the 'delivery' starts flashing, we would all be ready waiting for the delivery guy downstairs. pretty handy stuff. :D

here's a printscreen of my latest Domino's order. they even inform us the rider's name. that'll be cool whenever the rider comes late we could say, "Yo (insert-rider's-name)! Hand me my freaking pizza! YOU'RE LATE! Oh and don't forget that free pizza coupon." :))

^
click to enlarge

Labels:



Comments:

blog comments powered by Disqus

Older Posts    Home    Newer Posts
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...