Wednesday, October 06, 2010

2010 Books

THIS POST IS CLOSED
SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!

Last year, one of my New Years resolutions was to read MORE books, and by the end of the year 2009, I manage to read not just 4 books (my goal) but 9 books altogether. *applause*

So for this year, I shall continue reading more. but this time the goal for the year would be at least 5 books. Can I do it? We shall see... :-s

I'll be compiling the...
. books that 'I am reading'
. books that 'I want to read'
. books that 'I have read'
... in the year 2010, HERE in this very post. :D

Hopefully, by the end of the year.. there'll be at least 5 books (or more). :-s

~~~~~~~~~~

I AM READING...


L.J. Smith: The Vampire Diaries 01 - The Awakening (Ebook)

Start Date: 17 Feb 2010, 5:55 pm
End Date: ?
Stop at page: 34 of 126
Comments:
I'm actually watching the tv series + reading the book! the tv series does not copy the book exactly. in the tv series there are different characters and some plot line has been changed. however, I'm liking it!!


Dan Brown: The Lost Symbol (Ebook + Audio)

Start Date: 2 Oct 2010, 11:20 pm
End Date: ?
Stop at page: 76 of 339
Comments:
still reading it.. :P


Linda Berdoll : Very Nice Ways to Say Very Bad Things (Ebook)

Start Date: ? Oct 2010, ? pm
End Date: ?
Stop at page: ? of 156
Comments:
queuing...


Elizabeth Gilbery: Eat, Pray, Love (Ebook + Audio)

Start Date: ? Oct 2010, ? pm
End Date: ?
Stop at page: ? of 352
Comments:
queuing...


~*~

I WANT TO READ...

1. JK Rowling : Harry Potter series
- going to give HP books another chance. since i've downloaded the audio books, i think 'reading' would be more fun. :D

2. Stephenie Meyer: Twilight Saga
- Midnight Sun (partial draft)
- The Host

2. L.J.Smith: The Vampire Diaries
- The Awakening
- The Struggle
- The Fury
- The Reunion

3. Any e-books on guides/self-motivation.. etc

.. will add more later.

~*~

I HAVE READ...

...have not finish reading anything yet...

~*~

Goal to read at least 5 books - not yet achieved!

Total of books read to date = 0
Total of pages read to date = 0

Labels: ,



Comments:

blog comments powered by Disqus

Older Posts    Home    Newer Posts
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...