Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Influenza A(H1N1) Paranoia



Erm.. a few days ago, I was down with a flu. I didn't think about it that much, bcoz, its normal for me to have the 'morning flu'.

But my flu got worse and worse. I had flu for the whole day. I sneezed more than 10 times a day. With an added bonus, I also felt nauseous, had a pretty bad headache and sore throat. Hmm... kind of scary, I suffered from several symptoms of Influenza A(H1N1). :-s

With all the hype of Influenza A(H1N1), you really do not want to fall sick during this time.

I went to see the doc a couple of days later. My doc said I was fine, and it was just a normal flu. My throat was slightly red and swollen.. and thats about it. Alhamdulilah. Thank God!

Please pray for my recovery. :-s

p/s: Can u spot my wallet? haha. I even drew my 'fish + cat wallet'!

Labels:



Comments:

blog comments powered by Disqus

Older Posts    Home    Newer Posts
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...