Monday, May 11, 2009

Wishlist...

After about 2 months, I wanna update my wishlist. 

//last updated: 18 May 2009


I NEED TO BUY MYSELF...
1. I NEED MORE TOPS and PANTS!!
- i know i've bought 2 tops + 1 jeans (refer below), but its not enough. wahaha.

2. NECKBAND HEADPHONE
- my current headphone.. err, I can only hear audio from the left side. the right side is soundless. 
- oh.. and I want the 'neckband' headphone coz its lighter and comfortable compared to the bulky headphones. sakit tinge.
- optional: comes with mic

THINGS I DREAM TO GET SOON... (*hint* on my birthday/etc)
1. ICE CREAM MAKER
- err.. coz i selalu berangan wanna make my own batch of ice cream. every week or month.. i wanna make new ice cream flavours.

.... got loads more. but here are just some of the things i could think of now. will update more soon!

~~~~~~

YEAY! I GOT THEM!
1. FICTIONAL BOOKS
- books to read. seriously, when was the last time i read a real book? 2 years ago. huhu.
* downloaded a few ebooks + audio books to read. - pls view them at My 2009 Books

2. LAPTOP
- the one i'm currently using, is really old. the RAM is so low, so some of the heavier programs will run really slow. as for the my disk space.. its NOT ENOUGH!!
- i don't want to reformat my laptop yet, not until.. I get a new laptop, and transferred everything. only then, i'll reformat the old laptop.
- i don't know about u guys, but i'm still using WIN XP. how many of u have changed to Vista?
* bought a new laptop : DELL XPS 1503!

3. DIGITAL CAMERA
- i already have a Fujifilm S304 digicam, buts its BULKY! I want a slim and light digicam which can fit in my bag.
* receive a new handphone which includes a camera. its slim and light. so i guess i can strike out Digital Camera off my wishlist. 

4. GLASSES
- i've wearing this glasses of mine for.. erm.. 2-3 years. and it sort of 'senget' and 'terkangkang' right now. blame it all on Pika. my current glasses keeps sliding off my nose since the 'tangkai dah terkangkang'. huhu. so.. i desperately need a new one. oh, i'm also rather dizzy. maybe my power has decrease/increase. need new specs immediately!
* yeayy.. got new glasses at last. but unfortunately my power increase A LOT!!

5. LIP BALM
- a good lip balm or a product to help treat my chapped and dry lips. :(
- i heard about HERBARITES, not Herbalife ok. dunno whether its effective or not. maybe i should give it a try. 
* yess!! i've bought myself SEBAMED Lip Defense Stick SPF 30. good stuff.

6. SUSHI KIT
- been dreaming to make my own sushi at home. but don't know where to start. how to start meh.. no sushi kit. :-s
* guess what? someone bought me a sushi kit and posted it all the way from Penang. i've already made sushi twice.. both successfully.. altho got a few cacat ones.

7. NEW CLOTHES
- i'm still wearing my old clothes.. 'before losing weight' clothes. so everything is.. erm.. too big and too lose.
- i've loss 18 kilos btw. from 73 kg to 55 kg. eheh. i've also loss a total of 33 inches off my body. :D
* made some new baju kurung.. but i still need new Tees and Jeans/Pants!
* 9th may.. bought 2 new tops + jeans! at last! click here for pics.

Labels: ,



Comments:

blog comments powered by Disqus

Older Posts    Home    Newer Posts
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...