Friday, November 14, 2008

Supposedly Long Tag

I've been tagged by Nurul. Err.. she tagged everybody who reads her blog. So I guess I'm one of 'em. Ehehe.


Starting time : 10.44 pm

Name : Madihah binti Mohd Jaaffar

Sisters : Elder sis (#1) - Maleena

Brothers : Elder bro (#2) - Mazran

Shoe size : errm.. my feet will expand when hot and contract when cold. so shoe size, is 6-7.

Height : 170 cm

Where do you live : Gombak

Have you ever been on a plane : Yes

Swam in the ocean : Beach - yes. Ocean - no. I can't really swim. so I need a 'pelampung' to help me stay afloat.

Fallen asleep at school : Hmm.. NEVER. I can only sleep on the bed with my trusty pillow under my head.

Broken someone’s heart : I'm not sure. Anyone.. wanna say smtg?

Fell off your chair : Not that I remember any.

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Used to.

Saved e-mails : Yes. For business purposes.

What is your room like : Its peachy in colour, with golden brown curtains, a huge built-in cupboard with a make up table attached, a long built-in study table which overlooks the roof, 1 single bed and at the centre of my room, is a small space for me to 'golek-golek' on the floor. >:)

What’s right beside you: My tumbler, a dustbin (yup, my dustbin is on the table. wahaha), a note pad, pencil, my phone.. a lot of other stuff. Everything is right beside me. And my table is quite a mess now. Uhuk!

What is the last thing you ate : Nasi + Sayur Kangkung belachan + Tofu + Lemon Chicken

Chicken pox : I never had chicken pox. Not even measles. I have no idea why.

Sore throat : A long time ago?

Stitches : I don't have any. Everytime I got wounded, I prefer to just slab on a plaster, and let the wound heal itself naturally.

Broken nose : Mintak jauh la. My nose is already the button sized, I don't want it to be broken. I will look like I'm nose-less if my nose got broken.

Do you believe in love at first sight : Erm.. I want to believe it, but never experienced it (yet).

Like picnics : If its on a windy day.. and the weather is not so hot, somewhere shady.. yup.. I will love to go out for a picnic. It's been a long time I went to a picnic.

The last person you danced with : With Pika. We danced to the Scott's Emulsion Advert. Hihi. "Ku gembira.. sentiasa, badan ku sihat dan kuat. Oo yeah! Biar panas atau sejuk, ku bermain penuh minat. YEAHH!! Bermain, melompat sini sana. Scott's Emulsion.. membantu sayaaaaa."

Last made you smile : That would be Pika. She was pissed she didn't get what she wanted. Right after that, she made this 'I'm so mad face. You're going to pay for this'. Its hard to describe. But she looked really funny.

You last yelled at : Erm.. a few days ago. Yelled at my bro. He gets on my nerves sometimes.

Today did you…to someone you like : Nope. Didn't do anything to anyone I like.

Kissed anyone : Pika and Baby Rayyan.

Get sick : Erm. It's been awhile since I got sick. I guess my immune system is pretty reliable these days.

Talk to an ex : Nope

Miss someone : Nope

Who do you really hate: The Two Face.

Do you like your hand-writing : It's okay. But people say, its too ermm.. 'bulat-bulat'?

Are your toe nails painted : Nope

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : Hotels. Not any hotel bed, but the one with big fluffy pillow. Must be more than 1 pillow. Three would be good. With not so hard not so soft mattress. The kind that when you lay on it, you can feel that you're sinking slowly into the bed. Aaaahhhhh.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

What color shirt are you wearing now : Maroon with black sleeves.

Are you a friendly person : Depends on the situation and most importantly.. my mood on that particular day.

Do you have any pets : Nope

Do you sleep with the TV on : No. Usually if I feel sleepy, I will get up and sleep in my bed straightaway.

What are you doing right now : Typing this very sentence.

Can you handle the truth : Err. Sometimes.

Are you closer to your mother or father : Mum - coz I'm a girl? or is it bcoz I can depend on my mum but not my dad.

Do you eat healthy : Yes. I plan and choose the food I eat, and even how much should I eat. Wahaha.

Do you still have pictures of you & your ex : I don't know. I think I still have it, but its hidden somewhere.

If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : To no one but myself. Ehehe.

Are you loud or quiet most of the time : I'm both.

Are you confident : Depends on the situation.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
- I was 16 years old (Form 4)
- Going to several tuition classes as if I'm going to sit for SPM tomorrow. Eehhee.
- I'm at the top of the class.. coz all the smart ones have all gone to boarding school. Ekekke.
- I grew taller and taller..
- I weighed at 45-48 kg at the time. I was really skinny. One gust of wind.. and I could fly away.

5 things I would do if i were a billionaire:
- Buy all the things I want/need
- Settle all debts, including my family's
- Build a mansion so that my whole family can live under 1 roof, but still have lots of space between us.
- Set up a fund for the needy. Build a mosque or something.
- Save the rest for my future

5 of my bad habits:
- Easily provoked when people 'pushed the wrong buttons'.
- I don't like to talk a lot. Its really tiring, u know. Haha.
- I don't trust anyone
- I'm too relax.
- I don't like to spend my money

5 places I’ve lived/living :
- Bangsar
- Damansara
- Gombak
- Cyberjaya
- Err.. only 4. I don't have a 5th.

5 things I feel grateful :
- I'm self-employed. I can work at my own pace at my own home, while still have the time to help others around me.
- I'm not spendthrift. So more money in the bank, right?
- I'm not like any typical girl who loves shopping, clothes, bags, make up.. etc. so i guess thats makes me unique (i think)
- I have a degree in Multimedia but I'm currently a Cyberpreneur (online business). who would have guess. Hihi.
- I'm very multi-tasking. It seems that I'm capable of doing ANYTHING.

5 people I would like to tag
- you
- you
- you
- you
- you

Finishing time : 11.29 pm

Labels:



Comments:

blog comments powered by Disqus

Older Posts    Home    Newer Posts
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...