Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Funny Dance



I don't know why, but I've re-played this video 100-th time.. and I still don't get bored watching it!

I don't get bored watching it because...
a) the funny dance move
b) the background music
c) the dancers 'muke seposen' / expressionless
d) ALL of the above


The answer is... d) ALL of the above. ehehehe.

Outkast - The Whole World
Christina Milian - When You Look At Me

Anyone has the mp3 of the songs I listed above? Or maybe u could give me a download link instead. 

Pleaseeeee, I really love both songs.. :P

//updated:
Thanks to Cik Miza (a.k.a pfs6450).. she gave me both songs in mp3 format. Muahh! :x

Labels: , ,



Comments:

blog comments powered by Disqus

Older Posts    Home    Newer Posts
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...