Thursday, October 23, 2008

Excessive Kissing



My (almost) 18-month old niece, Pika, loves to give kisses. Sometimes, she will give up to 5-10 kisses in a row. She doesn't do it to anyone but only to those who are close to her. Those (un)fortunate people are myself (her auntie), her uncle, her other auntie (bro's wife), her mum, her grandma and grandpa. oh.. she kiss babies too! baby Rayyan!

Unfortunately, she kisses us on the nearest body part. When we're sitting - it'll be ours knees (sometimes our feet or legs!). When we're standing - huge problem, as she is about the height of our crotch, so she'll usually kiss our butt, thighs or even our groin! Wahahaha. If we offer her our hand - she'll kiss our hand. If she's near our face, err.. this can be a little difficult, coz she'll kiss our eyes, nose, lips, cheeks, ears, forehead, chin.. everything! And as she is smooching our face, both of her hands is firmly placed on each sides of our head. I don't know where she learns all this stuff. She must have learnt it from TV. :P

When she kiss, she will often make the smootching sound, "Smoooch" (like a loud, long, wet kissing sound), so at least we have some idea what the heck this toddler is doing if she gets too close to our private areas.

Previously, I get terrified, if she gets too close to me. Coz before, she likes to bite me (and the others) for no reason. Now she likes to kiss!

Well, she still bites me (us).. if she feels like it. Huhu.

The only kisses that ever creeped me out were when she look deep into my eyes while kissing me on the lips. Very heart-thumping.

Labels: , ,



Comments:

blog comments powered by Disqus

Older Posts    Home    Newer Posts
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...