Thursday, October 16, 2008

Are you stuck?

I know, its been 10 days since I last blogged.

So, I googled for some blogging ideas. I found several interesting links which may help me and other bloggers what to blog especially when we get 'stuck' on what to write/blog. :P


The 1st link I found, has a 'prompt generator'. Just click on 'Inspire Me', and a random list of ideas, quotes, words, questions, and exercises will appear to help you into putting something on your blog.




You need to answer 12 questions that are used as the subject of 12 images on flickr. These 12 images are put together to create a photo mosaic meme.

~~~~~

Links with random quizzes/surveys/memes/copy-paste quizzes :









Labels:



Comments:

blog comments powered by Disqus

Older Posts    Home    Newer Posts
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...