Sunday, September 28, 2008

Thanks a Bunch!

I was googling myself, and found something interesting.


^
click to zoom

.
.
.
this was what i found..

pls read the text in red :">


If you click on this link, you'll see that some (only 2.. unfortunately) of the comments mentioned my name. :">
^
Thank Rjuna!
Thank Ecah! Ehehee..

~~~~~~~~

Ehehe.. wish I was a wee bit 'rajin' on drawing my comics. A lot of funny/peculiar things had happened, but i was too lazy to draw it all (or any of them). Huhu. Me and my laziness.  Please forgive me. I'll promise to draw some comics soon.

Anyway.. thanks to Rjuna & Ecah again for erm.. promoting my blog. :P


Those who are here visiting for the 1st time, you can click here to view all my Comics. I'm still working on archiving all my Comics, since Blogger doesn't seem to show all of them under the label Comics. Some will only show up if you browse them according to months (e.g. July 2008). How weird!

Labels: , ,



Comments:

blog comments powered by Disqus

Older Posts    Home    Newer Posts
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...