Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Long Eyelashes

I envy people with long eyelashes which are naturally curled.

I... on the other hand, have been blessed with long eyelashes, BUT my eyelashes are straight like they have been ironed or smtg. So since its long and NOT curled at all, it sort of acts as a 'windshield wiper' for my glasses. seriously.. i have to like adjust my glasses every few minutes just becoz I could feel my lashes 'wiping' on my glasses everytime i blink. huhu.

Pika is also one of the people in my family who has long eyelashes. but for a baby to have such a long eyelashes.. i can't imagine how long it would be like by the time she reaches adulthood.

So here are some of Pika's photos.





Currently, I'm 26 y.o. and my longest lashes are about 1.5 - 1.8 cm.

Pika's lashes are 1.5 cm already and she's only 1 year 3 month old. I think she will end up looking like Snuffalupagus (Sesame Street) when she reached my age.Ehehehe.



What do u think?

Oh ya. Just remembered. When we (my sis and I) were kids, we would envy animals with long eyelashes, such as, ostriches, erm.. peacock, even kangaroos.. just to name a few.

At the time my sis blurted out...

Sis: If I had a kid of my own, I wish they would have really long eyelashes.. like Snuffalupagus from Sesame Street!!"
Me: Are u sure? Then they would look like this everytime they blink... *placed both hands over each of my eyes, and waves hand up and down everytime i blink*

Well, sis.. i think ur dreams have come true.. :P

Labels: , ,



Comments:

blog comments powered by Disqus

Older Posts    Home    Newer Posts
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...