Friday, March 14, 2008

Monkeys strikes back



My dad hired a few people to cut down a huge tree in front of my house. The tree is a common rest stop for monkeys after scavenging food from our house(s). :P

So being monkeys, they were furious when they saw their tree was cut down. They decided to pull out a tantrum by scampering over my Kelisa leaving muddy paw prints across the windshield, bonnet.. it was all over the place. They purposely left an 'artwork' on my car. There was mud everywhere! Erm.

This would be the 3rd time they've done this. It usually happens right after we had washed the car. Smart monkeys. Huhu. I don't know when they will stop doing this. The weird thing is, they always choose my car. Why my car? I didn't do anything wrong. What do u want from me? A bunch of bananas? Or new tree?

p.s: as u can see, i'm not really good at drawing monkeys as stick figures. hahahaa. :P

Labels: ,



Comments:

blog comments powered by Disqus

Older Posts    Home    Newer Posts
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...