Wednesday, February 06, 2008

The Curse of the Fan



Electric fans; be it stand fan or wall fan, has never lasts long in my household. I just bought this stand fan (refer comic) middle of last year, and look what happen? How can the 'neck' that supports the rotating fan could actually snapped just like that? Arghh. This is frustrating. The fan still works, but I'm afraid if baby pika plays in my room, the fan would fall on her. So better be safe than sorry. Just seeing the rotating fan dangling like that, makes me more annoyed.

I do have a wall fan, but it doesn't work all the time (see how cursed i am?). So now I have to rely solely on my air-con, which is not a good alternative. I don't want to wake up freezing cold in the middle of the night. It seems like I have to buy an electric fan, every single year. I had suggested to my dad, that I wanted a ceiling fan for my room, since ceiling fan does last longer than stand/wall fan. but he says it too damn expensive plus he is to lazy to do the wiring. Huhu.

Labels: ,



Comments:

blog comments powered by Disqus

Older Posts    Home    Newer Posts
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...