Monday, January 07, 2008

5 Weird Things About Me

I see there is a “5 weird things about me” meme going around. And since i don't have anything better to do, here are five weird things about me… let’s see what I can come up with.

Each player of this games starts with 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

1. I can't sleep on my back as i always feel like it's hard to breathe or as though i'm falling. so my usual sleeping position is to the side, my body like a prawn or for most people would say; curled up in the fetal position. I don't sleep all curled up all the time, but I need to be on my side in order to fall asleep.

2. I laugh when bad things happen to me because I figure it's God way of messing with me. Especially when i fell down/tripped, cut myself accidentally, or walk into a glass mirror/pole. If I spilled my precious Iced Milo, i'll most probably scream "NOOO" 1st then resort in giggling. I'm definitely nuts.

3. If someone smokes in my personal space, I hold my breath or breathe thru my mouth. Usually I try my best, not to sit close to people who smokes, as I quite allergic to smoke/dust. I'll get all teary and then start to cough, followed by a runny nose. Huhu. But in most cases, usually at eateries smokers just don't give a damn about the 'Non Smoking' sign. Sometimes i can tolerate with them, but usually i'll be extremely pissed. Anyway, I haven't had the courage to go to their table and giving them a long lecture yet. But if u smokers caught me on a bad day, u might be lucky. >:)

4. My body emits high dosage of static electricity. So everytime I leave a vehicle, I'll either close the door with my body (my butt) or elbow; since if i close it with my hand, i'll get zapped. ehehe. I never filled a gas tank; i think i did it only once or twice when i was younger, but seeing myself giving electric shock to people, i rather not be close to any gas tank. prevention is better than getting toasted or burnt. :)

5. I find joy in helping people I don’t know, more, than helping those I directly interact with. Not that I don’t take pleasure in lending a hand for friends and family, but the beauty of touching souls you may never see again is immeasurable.

Labels:



Comments:

blog comments powered by Disqus

Older Posts    Home    Newer Posts
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...