Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Got Milk?


^
My sis have this tendency to put things, especially breakable ones, near the edge of a table. Usually its like 1 cm or 1 inch away from the edge of the table. Its her habit. It doesn't matter how many times we tell her, she keeps doing it.

So there was this one time, she wanted me to open a tetra pack milk. And once I screwed open the cap, I accidentally knocked down her mug filled with hot Milo she just made a few seconds ago. I didn't see the mug as it was right behind the milk, and I was at a sitting position. The mug was 1 cm away from the edge of the table. Thank God I quickly grabbed the mug (at the same time, scalding my hands from the hot Milo) before it fell on the floor. But the Milo was all over the place. My sis quickly grabbed the mop. I washed my hands and continued to have my lunch while scolding my sis on why she keeps putting her things so close to the edge. Wahahaha. It was her fault, right?

Labels: , ,



Comments:

blog comments powered by Disqus

Older Posts    Home    Newer Posts
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...