Friday, August 25, 2006

New Toll Both Sign


Credits to plus.com.my for the original photo.


I happened to realise that there was a new signnage at the toll booth near Puchong. The toll collectors (aka toll tellers) are now encourage to follow some simple etiquette rules while handling "customers".

As soon as I saw the signboard, I thought I would give it a shot... just to see whether they are following the rules. I cracked a smile and looked at the tollgate guy. He smiled at well. Huhuhu. He was cute too. Waahaha.

I had always felt being a toll collector was not one of the more pleasant and stimulating jobs. Most of them, I thought, always looked bored or glum to me.

Labels:



Comments:

blog comments powered by Disqus

Older Posts    Home    Newer Posts
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...