Tuesday, May 02, 2006

What the....

What the.....



This morning (2nd May), I received a letter from Majlis Perbandaran Kota Bharu.
Since when did I have anything to do with MPKB? I seriously do not know.
Let's open the letter to find out.




To my dismay, it was a warning letter - to pay up a compound ticket which was overdue since last year. As you can see from the letter, the "tempat kesalahan" was at Jalan Kebun Sultan, Kota Bharu. How in the hell my kelisa can get a compound ticket all the way from Kota Bharu? The thing is, my car has never even set foot on Kelantan Land, not even Malacca. So it was obvious, the culprit was the policeman. The policeman must have been very "preoccupied" during the issueing of the compound ticket. He might be eyeing at a couple of Mek-mek Kelate at the time. hmpphh!

Note: I have posted the reply letter yesterday (4th May) so hopefully I don't end up in court. buhuhu.

Labels:



Comments:

blog comments powered by Disqus

Older Posts    Home    Newer Posts
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...