Friday, April 07, 2006

Latest Updates

Latest Updates

I know it has been awhile since my last blog update. so here's last months highlights:

12th March 2006 - My sister got married!
▪ Wow.. i took 2 days leave from work (friday and monday) to help out my family making the last minute touches before the big day. I'll upload her pictures in my fotopages soon.

25th March 2006 - Trip to PD with GTS buddies!
▪ I've uploaded our pictures in my fotopages. Check it out. [ Link ]

30th March 2006 - My Mum's Birthday

1st April 2006 - My Mum's Birthday Celebration
▪ Went to Crown Princess Hotel for a buffet dinner. Yum yum!

10th April 2006 - Last day practical
▪ Bubye Internexia!



Labels:



Comments:

blog comments powered by Disqus

Older Posts    Home    Newer Posts
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...