Thursday, February 09, 2006

I've Been Tagged!

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by Abah (http://skolblog.net/). Bummer!

The rules are as follows:
1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.
2. Need to mention the sex of the target.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game n leave a comment on their comments saying they've been tagged.
4. If tagged the 2nd time, there's no need to post again.

My Target : Male (of coz!)

Perfect lover (husband) criterias:

Erm.. I think i have more than 8 points to write. but I think it would be interesting if I just paste one of my essays I did during my training at Internexia Training Centre. How's that? The title of my essay is 'The Person I Would Like To Marry'. It's pretty long. SO enjoy reading! Ehehe.


The Person I’d Like To Marry
by Madihah MJ

Everybody hopes and wants to get married but not everyone gets married. I would like to get married too. The definition of love is an affection based on admiration, devotion, common interests, enthusiasm, warm attachment, unselfish loyal and benevolent concern for the good of another.

The person I would like to marry should be someone who is sensitive, intelligent, caring person, a family person, romantic and a natural born leader. He has to be a very tall person as I am tall myself. It would be great if he is between 5 feet 8 inches tall to 6 feet tall. He does not have to be handsome. People should not be judge by their looks. As long as I like the way he looks and is neat and smart, that would be fine with me. I would prefer to marry a person who is older or the same age as me. If he is older than me, the age differences must not exceed 10 years.

One of the qualities that I look for in my partner is that he has to have a stable job. By having a stable job, he can support me and my children. He must earn a monthly salary of at least RM 5,000 or above. Other than that, he must own a car because I am afraid to ride on motorcycles. He has to also own a house where we can live and build a family together.

On top of these, he must be helpful in the kitchen as I love to cook. I expect him to help me with the cooking and washing. I also hope that he can fix anything such as changing the light bulb and cleaning up the house. He must also like children because I want children of my own. I want at least 2 children, one girl and one boy or at most 4 children, two girls and two boys. The person I want to marry has to love food since I am a food lover. I love Japanese, Chinese, Italian and Western food. As I have mentioned earlier, I love to cook. I expect my husband to eat at home during weekdays as I will do the cooking. During weekends we can go out to eat.

He also must love to travel because travelling is my passion. I have travelled to half the world and dream to complete my traveling experience with my loved ones. He also needs to be an animal lover since I adore animals very much. I love cats the most. But since my mother is terrified of cats, I cannot own one. I have been dreaming to have my own cat some day, so he must be willing to have cats as pets. It is a bonus if he has cats of his own. I like Scottish Fold cats the most since I find them very cute with their floppy folded ears.

The characteristics I would look for in my partner includes having a great sense of humour, kind hearted, humble, loving, loyal, responsible and talkative. I love someone who has a great sense of humour because I find it very boring if I am with a serious and straight-forward person. I would like someone who is unpredictable, spontaneous and full of surprises. I would like someone who is kind-hearted and humble since I want him to be gentle, down to earth and has the heart to help others. I would like someone who is a loving and loyal person as I need to know that he is someone that is committed in our relationship and loves me for whom I am. I want someone who is responsible and dependent as I dislike telling him what to do.

Last but not least, he has to be talkative as I am quiet at times. I believe that the person with the opposite character of you is the most compatible person. Other than that, during my old age I believe that I need someone who I can talk with since we are too old to do anything else.

I think the best age to get married is 28 years old. By the time I am 28 years old, I will be ready to get married, I have a job and hopefully by then I have found my Mr. Right. I think marriage based on love is more successful than arranged marriage. I hope my parents will not be planning to match-make me with a total stranger without my knowledge. That would be a very scary situation! I want to get to know my partner first before getting married and most definitely fall in love with that person. I think a couple should get to know each other at least a year before they get married. This is necessary so that both can learn more about each other including bad habits! I also hope I can get along well with my in-laws and hopefully my parents will approve of the person I loved and give their blessings.

However, the most important criteria of all that my future partner must have, is he has to be a devoted Muslim. He must be a religious person and a great leader since we need to educate and raise our children according to the Islamic way of life.


The point is; I am looking for a soul mate. Who needs a fling when what I want is the whole fairytale: long walks on the beach, up-all-night conversations, and watching sunrises or sunsets in each other's arms. I am a picky dater who does not connect with just anyone. A strong intellectual streak, loyalty, and a great sense of humor are terrific selling points. But if my dates can savour romance like I do, it might be the perfect match I am dreaming of. I am hoping to find my other half, that one person who can finish my sentences, someone who really understand my inner emotions. And until I find him, I probably do not mind flying solo every now and then. This is because deep down, I know that being with the wrong person is just an obstacle to being with your one-and-only. So even as I am reading this and thinking about how to find him, know that somewhere out there, he’s probably wondering the same about me. Only time will tell.

So, there you have it, my perfect lover. Erk. aneh lak bunyi die. hahaha. I'm not sure whether I'll be able to find a man who has all the criterias I have written above but I'll keep my finger's crossed for now.

My next victims:
1. Nian (http://www.nianarmands.com//)
2. Serai (http://saraikram.blogspot.com/)
3. Reza (http://myfanny.blogspot.com/)
4. Fatimah (http://aretie84.blogspot.com/)
5. Fad (http://freakygemini.blogspot.com/)

erm.. who else has a blog. Oh yes!.. Ash has a friendster blog. kasi jela kan.

6. Ash

Ermm... I can't think of anyone else la.

If any of these people did not post their 8 criterias of their perfect lover on their blog, they will be curse for life and will never get married! Hahaha. My mulut very masin ok so wat jela eh. rajin2 kan la menulis tuh. and don't forget to pick your next tagging victims. pick 8 at least, k?

Enjoy tagging others! Bak kate Abah, "Lari..lari!!"

Labels: ,



Comments:

blog comments powered by Disqus

Older Posts    Home    Newer Posts
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...