Monday, January 02, 2006

Tell Me About Yourself - The Survey

Tell Me About Yourself - The Survey


Name:Madihah Mohd Jaaffar
Birthday:19th July 1982 (Monday)
Birthplace:Hospital Sentosa, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Current Location:Gombak, KL
Eye Color:Dark Brown
Hair Color:Black
Height:170 cms tall
Right Handed or Left Handed:Right handed
Your Heritage:Malay
The Shoes You Wore Today:My blue sandals
Your Weakness:Having so many fears
Your Fears:Fear of heights
Your Perfect Pizza:Portobello mushroom, lotsa cheese, pepperoni, chicken, pineapple, olives etc
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:err.. haven't plan on my resolution yet!
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:"gigit kang!"
Thoughts First Waking Up:"aiya.. do i need to go to class today? Noooooo!"
Your Best Physical Feature:my comel (?) lips and my beady (?) eyes.
Your Bedtime:I don't have a bedtime. I'm an insomniac
Your Most Missed Memory:My "Zaman Kegemilangan" Days
Pepsi or Coke:non of 'em. I don't like carbonated drinks.
MacDonalds or Burger King:erm. i prefer McD coz its everywhere.
Single or Group Dates:Single.. have more privacy maa.
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:i choose Nestea. coz i remembered drinking Lipton Ice Tea and it smells like urine. hahaha.
Chocolate or Vanilla:Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee:Cappuccino
Do you Smoke:Nope..
Do you Swear:Sometimes.. but rarely
Do you Sing:Yup..
Do you Shower Daily:Yup.. i don't want people to complain that i'm stinky.
Have you Been in Love:Yup..
Do you want to go to College:Yes of coz. In fact I'd just graduated from a college.
Do you want to get Married:Yup.. of coz
Do you belive in yourself:Yup.. i believe in myself 100%
Do you get Motion Sickness:Yup.. sometimes. just like today.. huhu
Do you think you are Attractive:Erm. i think i'll let other people decide that. but most say i have a "baby face". is that true?
Are you a Health Freak:Err.. not really. but i do eat my veggies and i don't take any sugar in my drink.
Do you get along with your Parents:Yup.. pretty well
Do you like Thunderstorms:Nope. Thunderstorms scare the bijeezes out of me.
Do you play an Instrument:I could play piano, organ, flute, etc
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:Nope. Me no likey!
In the past month have you Smoked:Nope. I don't like to smoke and hope that smokers can stay far away from me. i'm allergic to the smoke, ok?
In the past month have you been on Drugs:Nope.
In the past month have you gone on a Date:Yup. with my girlfriends. boyfriend? err.. not at the moment.
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:Yup. Every weekend.
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:Nope. Haven't eaten Oreos for quite awhile.
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:Yup. I like sushi.
In the past month have you been on Stage:Nope. last time was 7th of August, the day of my graduation.
In the past month have you been Dumped:It's been.. er.. i don't know 3 yrs since i've been dumped. TQ very much!
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:Nope.
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:Nope. I don't steal from people. People steal from me.
Ever been Drunk:Nope.
Ever been called a Tease:Yup.
Ever been Beaten up:Yup. Just got beaten up by my brother yester. hahaha.
Ever Shoplifted:Nope. that's a big No-No.
How do you want to Die:I want to die with all my family, my loved ones and close friends standing beside me looking at me for the last time.
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:*scratching my head*.. I have no idea. :(
What country would you most like to Visit:a field where cows and sheep are busy grazing the grass.
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Brown or Grey
Favourite Hair Color:Black
Short or Long Hair:Short hair but not botak please!
Height:between 175 cms tall to 185 cms tall
Weight:around 65 to 75 kg
Best Clothing Style:casual and smart
Number of Drugs I have taken:None
Number of CDs I own:Millions
Number of Piercings:None
Number of Tattoos:None
Number of things in my Past I Regret:I have no regrets.

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

Labels:



Comments:

blog comments powered by Disqus

Older Posts    Home    Newer Posts
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...