Sunday, January 22, 2006

The Love Letter Generator

Found this over the web. pretty interesting. Didn't have anything to do so I had a go for it. i didn't send it to anyone in particular though. So here's the Love Letter that I have created. Eheheh..


Dear XXXXX, <- keep in mind.. i didn't write this for anyone in particular, k

How is my sweet one today?
I hope you are well and are feeling cheerful as always.

Darling, I just wanted to tell you that you are truly special to me!

I don't know if I've never told you this, but I love the way your mystifying brown eyes swirl like tornados and flash whenever I say something stupid to you. I've almost gotten lost in there many times, but I'm glad you were always around to hit me over the head with a stick and wake me up. I think its really cute the way your eyes dilate when you get angry (as they are probably doing right now, no doubt)

Your gorgeous black hair reminds me of a burnt out frying pan - so dark yet so shiny. (Your hair smells better then a burnt out frying pan though. I thought I'd better mention that incase you get offended and decide to chase me with a cricket bat)

Going to the cinema with you is always a great experience. Remember that time I kept squeezing your knee, and you kept squeezing my knee in the dark. Then when the movie was over and the lights came on, I realised I was actually squeezing my own knee!

You know I've always loved your gorgeous smile and I can't wait to see you again so I can drool over your smile and make a complete fool out of myself in public as always.

You are the only reason I exist, and my life is meaningless without you.

I eagerly anticipate hearing from you!


Sweet love, hugs and kisses,

Dieha

xxx @}-->---

To make your own Love Letter, click on the link. [ Link ]

Labels:



Comments:

blog comments powered by Disqus

Older Posts    Home    Newer Posts
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...