Thursday, August 25, 2005

1 year and 1 month old

1 year and 1 month old

last nite i was reading thru acrix blog and I just remembered that last nite was my one year + a month anniversary of my blog. sorry for the late wish, my dear blog. i totally forgot.

it's hard to imagine that i had been blabbing here for a year. it feels like just yesterday i started to blog. just wanted to take a second to thank everyone who's ever stopped by, emailed, left a comment (nice or not so nice) or just plain said hi. this little bit of blogging has brought me so much happiness and i'm so glad i've gotten to meet so many great people out there. thank you. muak!

[picture from pixeldiva]

Labels:



Comments:

blog comments powered by Disqus

Older Posts    Home    Newer Posts
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...