Monday, September 20, 2004

50 Things About Me

1. Your name spelled backwards. - hahidam

2. Where were your parents born? - kelantan

3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? - update my windows

4. What's your Favourite restaurant? - Chilli's Grill & Bar (Midvalley or KLCC)

5. Last time you swam in a pool? - Err.. ages ago

6. Have you ever been in a school play? - Yep. The school play was about Hang Jebat & Princess Hang Li Po modern version. I had to act as one of the Princess dayang's. There were 2 other dayangs in the play. But i was the one who was beaten up by the bad guys until i fainted. the audience laugh when they saw me fell down. It was suppose to be a comedy drama anyways. i was glad i succeed to make everyone laugh!

7. How many kids do you want? - Err.. 2-3

8. Type of music you "DISLIKE" most? - Dangdut.. hahahaha. lagi lagi kalo ade gelek yg over2.

9. Are you registered to vote? - You bet.

10. Do you have car? - Yeah. My mum bought me a red metallic Kelisa car. My car's name is Lisa. :)

11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? - Ape bende moped tuh?

12. Ever prank call anybody? - Yes

13. Ever get a parking ticket? - Not yet. Saye pemandu berhemah. kwang kwang kwang

14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? - No. Terrified of heights!

15. Furthest place you ever traveled. - US kot.. tak sure la nak kire mane yg jauh skali.

16. Do you have a garden? - Rumah Gombak ade.. rumah Cyber tade.

17. What's your favorite comic strip? - Baby Blues.

18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? - Yes.

19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? - Shower morning, noon and night.

20. Best movie you've seen in the past month? - Garfield the movie.

21. Favorite pizza topping? - Mushrooms, chicken, seafood, pineapples, cheese, cheese and more cheese

22. Chips or popcorn? - I like them both, but I usually have chips.

23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? - I dont wear lipstick. I only wear lipgloss

24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? - Huh? i dont even smoke cigarrette let alone peanut shells??!!

25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? - No. Got the height but not the looks.

26. Orange Juice or apple? - Apple juice. the pure Orange Juice is too sour for me.

27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine? - My Mum, Dad and bro. Had lunch at D Kayu.

28. Favorite type chocolate bar? - Oh gosh, I really don't have much taste for candy bars. I do like the chocettes version of nestle chocolate dairy milk

29. When was the last time you voted at the polls? - A few months ago.

30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? - Never

31. Have you ever won a trophy? - Yes. 16 years old for Best Science Student 1998

32. Are you a good cook? - Yes. But I hate cleaning up the kitchen. But i do it anyways.

33. Do you know how to pump your own gas? - I wouldn't be able to drive if I didn't. But usually i'm not the one who pumps the gas for my car, my mum always do it for me. lazy lazy girl. cleopetra sungguh!

34. Ever order an article from an infomercial? - No, though I'm always intrigued by those products.

35. Sprite or 7-up? - I prefer iced lemon tea.

36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? - No.

37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? - Compact powder.

38. Ever throw up in public? - Depends on what's public. I threw up at Singapore international Aiport when I was 9. Was on the way back to KL after a trip to Mekah doing our Umrah. I was down with a high fever. couldnt even eat. my mum feed me a few spoons of rice.. but later i trew up at the airport. and continue to threw up on the plane after drinking orange juice. after that, i dare not to drink another orange juice ever again.

39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love? - Oh man. I don't know. You'd think it'd be easy, wouldn't you. CAn i have both?

40. Do you believe in love at first sight? - No. You can't possibly love somebody you don't know.

41. Ever call a 1-800 number? - No.

42. Can ex's be friends? - My ex and I are now mortal enemies. Haha. Hate him to bits. Too bad, really, we have a lot in common. Yeah rite.

43. Who was the last person you visited in a Hospital? - One of my aunties. She collaspe at a shopping due to low sugar level. SHe's now doing well.

44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? - Just the normal amount of baby hair, I wasn't bald but I wouldn't say "lots."

45. What message is on your answering machine? - "Ini Taman Harmonis.. Sila tinggalkan mesej anda selepas bunyi nada beep!" (home answering machine)

46. What's the size of your bed? - Queen.. lots of space to roll around.

47. What was the name of your first pet? - Voltron. A pet cat which is not really ours. Its our neighbours but the cat always comes to our house to pay us a visit. it is a fluffy tabby cat. very fat.

48. What is in your purse? - Right now my purse there is some money, my new MyKad, driving license, some syillings, a couple of ATM cards and thats all.

49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime? - Toss and turn on the bed until i fall asleep.

50. What is one thing you are grateful for today? - Err.. my health, family.. anything else that i still have

Labels:



Comments:

blog comments powered by Disqus

Older Posts    Home    Newer Posts
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...