Saturday, July 24, 2004

About Me


PROFILE
Name: Madihah binti Mohd Jaaffar
Nickname: Adieha Leezran
D.O.B: 19th July 1982 (hint: something in a box with ribbons would be nice)
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

MORE OF ME
E-Mail: adieha[at]gmail.com
FB: facebook.com/adieha

My other blogs:
. My Herbalife blog
. My Wistlist
. My Photoblog
. My Foodblog

HOW DID I GET THE NICKNAME 'ADIEHA'
. From my real name MADIHAH, I left out the 1st and last letter. What's left is ADIHA. Looking at the name ADIHA, it doesn't really look balanced. So I added an E after the I. That's how I got the nickname - ADIEHA.

WHAT ABOUT 'LEEZRAN'
. LEEZRAN is the combination of two names - my sister's and brother's name; MALEENA and MAZRAN. I took the LEE and ZRAN and combined it. Sounds kinda nice when I combine it with my nick ADIEHA.

WHAT'S WITH ALL THE COWS IN MY BLOG?
I'm not really that crazy about cows but here are my reasons.
. I just love anything with white and black spots
. I love cheese so if u love cheese you got to love the cow as well
. My sis calls me 'pale cow' coz i'm slightly pale. i call my sis 'brown cow'.

WHAT'S UP WITH THE TITLE, "HOW NOW PALE COW?"

The actual phrase should be "How now brown cow".

To those who doesn't know what the phrase means, here's a short explaination. Those four words (how-now-brown-cow) roll off the tongue as a lighthearted way of asking "What's up? What's next?". The phrase was used to demonstrate properly rounded vowels.

"How now brown cow" is a phrase used in elocution teaching to demonstrate rounded vowel sounds. The original words came from a nursery rhyme from the 19th century. - Wikipedia


Okay. Thats about it for the meaning of actual phrase. But why did I change the "brown" to "pale"? Well, its because I'm pale of coz. Wahaha. I used to be very pale a few years back. I think I've regained back my yellowish colour. Now I'm only pale early in the morning. Once I'm out in the sun, my skin changes colour to red. Sometimes even blue or green; it all depends on the climate. :D

My sis likes to use the phrase, "How now pale cow?" with me when she doesn't have any idea what else to do. But since i'm not brown (my sis is brown, in terms of skin colour that is) and I'm pale, so I changed the phrase to suit me. Ehehe. Hope this will clear things out.

WHY I BLOG?
. A medium to keep in touch
. I got itchy writing hands
. Sort of my stress reliever
. I got nothing better to do
. My creative juices flow when I blog
. I'm a better writer than a speaker

WHEN DID I STARTED BLOGGING?
. 23 July 2004

STATUS
. Cat-less
. Singleton
. Drives a Kelisa
. Lives with parents

DISPOSITION
. Witty and sparkly
. Mostly sunny & cheerful
. Quirky sense of humour
. Cranky when stressed
. Depressed when there's no love
. Quiet unless excited or tensed

LOVES
. Cats
. Food
. Cooking
. Furry Animals
. Pixelart
. Blogging
. Travelling
. Reading
. Photography
. Games
. Sudoku
. Music
. Movies

CAMERA
. Fujifilm FinePix 3800 (FinePix S304)
. Samsung S860
. N78

FAV REALITY TV
. America's Next Top Model
. Amazing Race
. Project Runaway
. Survivor
. So You Think You Can Dance

FAV TV SHOW
. Defying Gravity
. Ghost Whisperer
. Fringe
. Stargate Universe
. The Vampire Diaries
. Teen Wolf
. F

FAV CARTOON
. Spongebob Square Pants
. Pingu
. Gumbi

FAV MOVIE
. Lord of the Rings Trilogy

FAV FURRY ANIMALS
. Cats
. Bunnies
. Hamsters

FAV AUTHORS
. Sidney Sheldon
. Virginia Andrews
. Stephen King
. Dan Brown
. Christopher Pike
. R.L. Stine
. Enid Blyton
. L.J. Smith

WEIRD FACTS
. I am lactose-intolerant. So I can't drink more than a glass of milk a day. If not I'll get diarrhea. haha.
. I have flat feet. So strictly no high heels.
. I'm prone to static electricity. Metal object, electronics are attracted to me.
. Obsessed with cats.

Labels:



Comments:

blog comments powered by Disqus

Older Posts    Home    Newer Posts
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...